Tech To U is a Professional IT Firm dedicated to helping businesses grow and succeed with technology.
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Windows Network Technician. The candidate must have strong Windows networking technical skills, project management skills and client management skills.
- Manage and implement IT projects independently and as part of a team
- Resolve senior level technical issues on Windows-based networks
- Manage client expectations and work tasks during IT disasters
- Work with clients to collect their needs and prepare recommendations
- Review client infrastructure and make recommendations
- Meet with clients, prepare proposals, and present to clients
- At least 5 years of experience with Windows-based networks including Windows servers, Exchange servers, Hyper-V, routers/firewalls, switches, Windows desktops, Windows laptops, and smartphones.
- At least 5 years of experience working directly with clients, resolving client issues, recommending solutions, and carrying out small projects from start to finish
- Excellent English language skills: oral and written
- Strong sense of accountability and serious approach to duties and tasks
In return for your efforts, we offer performance-based salary increases, full benefits, ongoing professional development, and opportunities for advancement.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, relevant experience and salary expectations.
We only consider candidates who are local to Calgary area, currently authorized to work in Canada and hold relevant qualifications. Please no agents, phone calls or walk-ins.