We can help you modernize your software in several ways:
- Re-platforming – rebuild as a mobile app or optimize for different screen sizes or dual monitors to improve the user experience
- Re-engineering – use cutting edge technology and new platforms to reduce maintenance costs
- Re-hosting – optimize the hosting of your software with updated server interfaces to improve performance
- Re-coding – remove unnecessary functions to improve quality and performance of your software systems
- Update Security handling – using up to date encryption and security practices to secure your software
- Integration – connect disparate software systems to improve workflow and productivity
Tech To U’s skilled team can work with third party software, custom software written by other vendors or in-house teams.
How We Get Started Working With You
- Understand which systems you are considering upgrading and why.
- Discuss whether it makes sense to modernize the application or build a new application from scratch.
- Scope the project and create a detailed project plan which includes strategies to minimize or eliminate downtime of systems during the project and future deployment.
- Develop a detailed estimate if you approve the plan.