Tech To U is a Professional IT Firm dedicated to helping businesses grow and succeed with technology.
This involves building relationships with clients to help grow our business, finding other ways to source new leads and handling the full sales process.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is adaptable and works well with a team. This includes wearing different hats and managing competing priorities that may come up. You are a self-starter, accountable and have a genuine interest in business, customer experience and the SaaS industry.
At Tech To U, we care about our people as much as we care about our customers. In this position, you will learn a great deal on product development, customer management and business strategy. You will work with a team of high-spirited individuals that will support your growth and success.
- Prospect potential customers via cold call, email campaigns and social media channels
- Proactively seek new opportunities in the market. Develop new leads through referrals, online research etc.
- Identify customer needs and work with the team to meet the requirements
- Present the product’s value proposition through calls and demos
- Negotiate contracts and do regular follow ups to ensure client satisfaction
- Send reports on sales activity, projections customer feedback and any other possible issues
- Other duties as requested
- Completion of post-secondary Diploma or Degree
- Experience in Customer Service and understands different sales techniques
- Confident and ability to deliver engaging presentations to potential customers
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proven experience as an Account Representative or other sales role is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Products. Familiarity with CRMs and WordPress is a plus
- Knowledge about the construction and glass industry is a plus
Who You Are
- Enjoys the challenge of developing new business
- Team player
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Goal-driven and self-motivated to learn new things
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Has a high level of patience and empathy. Ability to think on your feet and navigate potentially challenging conversations with professionalism
What We Offer
- Permanent full-time position as part of a small, fun and dynamic team
- Extended medical and health coverage including vision, dental and medical coverage
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Opportunity to work from home
- Flexible work hours
- Free on-site parking
Please email email@example.com with your resume, relevant experience and salary expectations.
We only consider candidates who are local to Calgary area, currently authorized to work in Canada and hold relevant qualifications. Please no agents, phone calls or walk-ins.