Knowledge, Ideas and News
Creating a high performance IT support culture for your organization is a critical component of any business, large or small. Whether you hire in-house IT staff or utilize an outsourced IT services provider, there are key characteristics to look for in IT support resources.
We have developed a white paper that elaborates on 11 essential traits owners of small and mid-sized businesses (SMB’s) should evaluate in order to ensure the right IT resources are in place for their business.
11 Essential Traits to Evaluate:
- Experience with your technology environment.
- A breadth of skills and knowledge are required.
- Resources are doers and not just talkers.
- Resources need to be available, quick to respond and committed to resolve issues.
- Redundancy of resources.
- People skills are paramount.
- Systematic management of IT.
- Resources are consultative and “root cause” oriented.
- Automated backups and routines are put in place.
- Local resources matter.
- Resources are held accountable with established metrics.
Get more in depth with these traits by reading our whitepaper…
Download the full Whitepaper:
IT Support Best Practices